Congratulations on making Big Bend Community College your choice for academics and athletics. We are excited that you have chosen to be part of the future of the Vikings...to #MakeItBig Bend. Welcome home!
Below are the necessary steps to ensure a smooth transition to Big Bend, Viking athletics, and Moses Lake!
Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, & Housing
- Complete an application for admission to Big Bend
- Complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Complete a WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid), if a Washington resident
- Request for official transcripts from any prior college attended be mailed to the Admissions & Registration Office at Big Bend
- Once you receive an email from Big Bend recognizing your acceptance to the college, activate your ctclink account by following these steps
- Once your ctclink account is active, upload an unofficial copy of your high school transcript to your ctclink account to assist with English and math placement options (find more info on placement options here)
- Complete Viking Online Orientation, which, when completed, will allow you to register to attend a New Student Enrollment Session (face-to-face and virtual options), where you will receive help enrolling in classes for your first quarter
- Make arrangements with the business office to pay your tuition
- Secure housing on-campus or in the community
Additionally, if applicable, ensure that your letter of intent has been successfully filed with your head coach.
Have questions about the admissions, registration, financial aid, or housing process? Check out this link!
Still have questions??? Email our designated athletic contact for all-things-registration, Zhané Serrano, at zhanés@bigbend.edu.
Athletic Eligibility Forms
- NWAC Academic Eligibility
- NWAC Medical Background
- NWAC Concussion
- NWAC Hazards & Risks
- NWAC Injury & Illness
- BBCC Consent to Participate
- BBCC Medical Insurance Attestations
- BBCC Code of Conduct
- BBCC Hazards & Risks
- BBCC FERPA
- BBCC HIPAA
Once you complete each form, a copy will be emailed to you, as well as to your head coach. If you wish to have a checklist to keep up with these forms on your own, click here.